When You 'LIKE' To Hate...

Let's start this topic with a very simple question. What is the main reason you open up a Facebook™ account?

To show that you are following the trend? To show what kind of cars you have? To see how popular you are? To make enemies and reasons to hate each other? Or to make friends and stay connected?

Forgive me if I am being offensive, but I think whatever reason you have in mind now, none of them really matters when you forget and break the limit...in a very negative way. Okay, long story short, let's take the most 'famous trend' in Facebook™ nowadays; The Hate Pages.


You see this woman? Yes, she is quite annoying and for me the video is not funny at all. But to some people, this is damn hilarious and it actually makes their day.

But recently I found out about a page that suggests and encourages people to hate this woman a.k.a teacher because to them (the page) she jeopardizes the credibility of being an educator by acting 'that' way. Owh, you should look at all of her videos. They give me goosebumps and I don't like it.

But hey, hey, hey! What is so wrong about that? She is just enjoying herself. She doesn't hurt or kill anybody, she doesn't get naked and dance erotically, and for God's sake, she hasn't got anything to do with that Freemason/Illuminati organization. So why do some people get so irritated by her videos? If they don't like them, then don't freaking watch them! Why on Earth do they have to make a page and hate her?

Let me ask you another question. Are you a teacher? Have you been one? For those who don't know, let me make you know.

A mother takes care and educates her sons and daughters. A teacher takes care and educates her sons and daughters, and yours, yours and yours. Do you have any idea how tiring that job is? Awfully.

So in order to deal with that amount of stress, some teachers resort to hurting, molesting, raping, kidnapping or even killing their students. While some choose to enjoy themselves by making a video and posting it on YouTube™. Now if you take that away, what are they going to do?

I understand if you say those videos of hers do not suit her image. Yes, go ahead and make a complaint. Oh, I just said it. Go make a complaint, formally! Write a letter or something, meet somebody and let that guy know how you feel. I am sure when the teacher hears that her recent activity has been inappropriate, as an educated person she will control her behaviour, at least in public.

But when you freaking create a page and ask people to join and hate her publicly, you are actually doubling her stress, humiliating her, and every chance for her to change and improve herself goes right out of the window. Same applies with any other people you hate in a Facebook™ page.

Instead of thinking about, "Oh, they don't like what I do. Maybe I should change a little bit.", they say, "What's the point in changing myself? They already join forces and hate me. Even if I change, they will still hate me. So f**k off!"

Come on, let's use our common sense here. It's completely normal to hate certain people. I myself do hate certain people and I'm sure there are people out there who feel the same way to me. But do we really need to inform the world about that? What if the same method is used against you? What if one day out of nowhere there's a page that hates you? (Now when I think about this again, ooh, there might be a page that hates me afterwards.)

If you're really dying to have a page to 'like' using your hatred, then by all means go 'like' those pages that hate whale hunting or something.

I was once a teacher for a very short period of time. Trust me, being a teacher is one hell of a stressful job. Don't simply hate them because they are on YouTube™ singing a song.

p/s: I'm too lazy to upload the video. Just click the link, okay? Sorry.

21 comments:

Hanamaruku September 30, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

OMG igniz. TWO THUMBS UP.
:)

Igniz September 30, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

hanna: terima kasih, hanna. :D

Lina Khairunisa October 1, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

Agree with you. She's kinda annoying, but my English teacher said to me: 'She may seems annoying and over but this is her way to show 'ada aku kesah' expression to people.'
One thing that I'm amazed of her, she's just being herself. :)

- koroe - October 1, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

aku rase org yg hate2 tu ade masalah mental la.watdehell dia igt org cipta youtube tu.untuk share video la kan.

dan..

ramai je org lain yg post video kat youtube tu.ade yg lagi irritating bile tgk.
tapi,
takde pon org nk hate2 kan.
diskriminasi sungguh..knape disebabkan dia sorg cekgu,dia dikeji apabile dia wat mde mcm tu..ape beza cekgu ngan org laen..dia manusia jugak kan.tak perlu la nk benci2 ni kan.bg la nasihat ke komen2 yang membina ke kan..

sori ah komen panjang2 ye.haha.trase gatal tgn nk taip panjang2 plak..heh~

Igniz October 1, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

lina: exactly. :)

koroe: yes! banyak lagi video yang worst, and banyak lagi benda yang boleh dibenci than this.

Syafiq October 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

OMG.aku rase topik penulisan ko makin lama makin dah berubah.adakah ini ijan yg aku kenal.hehe

Igniz October 1, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

sapik: sekali sekala jadi orang tua cam ko apa salahnya. haha.

Nadia October 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Ohh yah i don't think her videos are funny. U post this entry on behalf of other teachers out there and i know u're a teacher right? ;)

Igniz October 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

nadia: i was a teacher, during the practicum. now i work as a writer. :)

Sofia Nin October 1, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

igniz is an old teacher. and everyone hates him because he is mean. hahahaha :D

he resigned sebab cikgu igniz suka buli anak murid yang kecil kecil macam saya :P

Igniz October 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

sofia: grr.....u wait. muahahaha!

cafiena October 2, 2010 at 1:36 AM  

ah, at last.

someone who did not knock their sense down.

good one there!

Igniz October 2, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

cafiena: i'm sure i'm not the only one. hehe.

Nadia October 3, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

ohh a writer? cool. ur writings pun cool untuk dibaca. :)

Igniz October 3, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

nadia: hehe. thank you. :)

Maria Elena Zarul October 11, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

ini cikgu sangat awesomeeeee!!!

the haters are just jealous they dont have such zealousness in their lives. tut tut..

Igniz October 11, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

maria: hahaha. :D

Diyana October 14, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

I've heard about Cikgu Syida. Half of my friends think she's cool while the other half.... faham-faham saja lah.

I haven't watched the videos yet because I've seen some people lip-sync on Youtube. Well, if you've seen one, you've seen them all.

To me, she can lip-sync whenever, wherever and whatever she wants. I don't really care. In my opinion, orang2 yang konon nak menasihat ni sebenarnya nak mengeji. Tengok cara penyampaian dah tau dah. And, I think that using morals and religion untuk mengeji adalah tactic yang amat sangat sungguh low.

Her videos remind me of two Chinese boys who lip-sync BSB, BEPs and Chinese opera. Cool. Really cool.

Igniz October 15, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

diyana: right to the point. :)

SyAhiRah LaLAla October 19, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

like like like! :)

Igniz October 19, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

syahirah lalala: thank you. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Think Before You Think.

Think Before You Think.

Interlude

Books are just papers with some ink on them. They mean nothing. But they'll become something when there are people reading them.

Dramatic Durian

You cannot click the picture unless you're a movie lover.

Let's Get Whiteboard-ed!

You cannot click the picture unless you want to learn English.