Female Students Dearie Dearie

When I was first told by my lecturer that I would be doing my practicum session as an English teacher, I thought, "Whoa..how are the female students nowadays, eh?". Don't get me wrong. I was just wondering. No bad intentions. Seriously. It's not as what you think. Nope. I wasn't planning to flirt with anybody. Definitely not. I was just concerned. I cared for them. Still do. Really.

When I first told my friends that I was a practicum teacher at a secondary school, they said, "So how are the female students? Got any good ones?". Again, don't get me wrong. Of course I said nothing. I did not tell them about the hot twins. Nope. I did not. They kept asking. I didn't budge. Or maybe I budged a bit. But it was a compliment. For the twins. That was all.

When I first talked with one of the male teachers at the school, he told me, "The best thing about being a teacher is, that you can see the female students grow up, from kids to babes". Believe me, I was shocked too. I didn't laugh with him. It's true. But I think he had a point. He was like me. A concerned teacher. We cared for them. Wanted to see how they'd grow up, make sure they don't go astray in the future. Yes.

When I first chatted with the female students, I didn't flirt with them. I'm not lying. Really. Come on, now they are only 14 years old (I got the lower secondary by the way), how could I flirt? I just told them. "Find me five years later". That was it.

Now, I've completed my practicum. I'm done. Four months. I was happy. I am happy. Hopefully, the students were happy when I was there, too. I was not a great teacher, I admit. And I was not a bad influence, I hope.

p/s: If you're thinking that I neglected the male students, you're wrong. I did give them some good advice, too. Like, I told them to say "I'm sorry, but I lost my answers just now. Can I borrow yours?" while copying other students' answers. It's polite, isn't it?:P

32 comments:

Just_najmiE June 27, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

muahahaha!!.. polite2.. borrowing another students answer.. that's rich.. XD

btw, how old are u now?..

Igniz June 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

najmie: i should be 22 this year..next year i'm younger:P

Mr K June 27, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Its always about that hot twin eh? Haha!

Letak la gamba twin tu. nak tgk =)

kau agak2, kembar tu baca x blog kau?

Igniz June 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

mr. K: takde gmbr diorg pun..ala, diorg bukan rapat ngan aku pun..aku tak ajar klas diorg..borak pun jarang..and nope, diorg tak tau pun pasal kewujudan blog ni..students lain maybe tau la kot..kehkehkeh..

Amer Rezza June 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Oh sebenarnya kau cikgu yeh. Hehe. Bagus, bila nak posting ke Kedah? Meh mengajar aku.

Igniz June 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

amer: i'm not planning to become a teacher.heh. try other fields.

nkecik June 27, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

btw congrats dude for finishing ur prac ;)

aSNi FaRisyA June 27, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

haha hot twins huh?? wink*

btw, ur not planning 2 be a teacher??ur free 2 choose other fields is it??i'm attached 2 a contract so gotta b a teacher once i graduated..huu~

Amer Rezza June 27, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Come on, being a teacher doesn't mean that you don't have to be a nerd. Hehe. Tapi cikgu nerd kat sekolah aku bukan main lagi flirt sana flirt sini. Banyak godaan.

Ina Bendtner June 27, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

My first impression when I read your post, BOLEH CAYE KE?

Find me five years later
haha part ni takleh blah. well, you ever told me that you don't want to be a teacher because you want to try other fields. soo, example please? kalau tkde, driver needed to send me to sch and fetch me from sch. amacam?

:P

Igniz June 28, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

n: macam tak caye je cik n wish congrats..(sape suh slalu membahan n menambah idea2 gila kat komenXD)thanks:P

asni: i don't think i'm attached to any contracts..i think so:P

amer: ucapkan tahniah kat cikgu tu. kerana beliau pandai menghargai ciptaan tuhan..:P

ina: boleh je caye..:P..i'm thinking about being a consultant or some sorts of motivator..and a writer..me as ur driver? no, u don't want to die that young:P

Azreen H Yakuza June 28, 2009 at 1:55 AM  

Heard of female teacher flirting with male students? haha..ure not alone.

Igniz June 28, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

azreen: hehe..heard it:P

nkecik June 28, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

eh be4 ucapan congrats tu rasenya aku ada komen lgi. anyway, congrats, pervert teacher :p

Igniz June 28, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

n: see..it would so weird if u drop a comment with 100% nice words..T_T

hehehXD

Igniz June 28, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

n: *it would feel so weird*

Anonymous June 28, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

post ijan yg plg merepek.
=p

ohh kt skolah org pon ade boy twins yg hebat nih. am waiting 4 another 10 years to c wut kinda men they will become. <333
ngehs~

-aYu

Igniz June 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

anonymous ayu: ok, this IS the real pervert. budak skolah rendah yg blum tau apa maksud 'ereksi' tu pun ayu leh sangkut eh? perv.hakhakXD

FdausAmad June 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

gua nak ajak lu dtg kenduri kt blog gua..ikut baca doa skali pun takpa..

kali ke empat gua buat kenduri ni...

Igniz June 29, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

Fdaus: kenduri??wow..:P

Judiene June 29, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

dude
i'm really envy u
coz it always been one of my dream to become a teacher
i mean teaching english la
huhu
i did apply for the primary school but seemed they don have a place for me
hahaha..

l e n a June 29, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

hot twins eh? interesting.

congrats for finishing your prac..eventhough i don't know what that is. so, what happens next?

♥ sOFIa ♥ June 29, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

ahahahaaha. so sweet for you to care bout the female students.

BRAVO! hehehe :)

Igniz June 29, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

judiene: try again la:)

lena: practicum is a subject in which we (Tesl students) need to go to school and teach for 4 months:) after this i'm planning to join courses that train me how to become a consultant or motivator:)

and planning to write a book, perhaps:P

sofia: thank you:P and welcome back, miss sofia:)

Mysterious Witch June 29, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

ermmm... five years later? haha.. :P

Igniz June 29, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

witch: yes:P

Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

heyyyy.....
i didnt say anythn bout em bein 'hot' nor that i said nethn bout 'erection'!!
lo0k who's talking..u dirty-minded pervy! =p

-aYu

Igniz July 2, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

anonymous ayu: i know what you're thinking..lalalalala~~~:P

aiMo0o July 3, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

a close friend of mine is doing his practicum too, and most of his friends asked the same old question too, "how's the girls?"

well, it's normal i guess. guys.

as long as the the teacher knows his duties, his responsibilities and his dignity as a respected educator- then it's okay.

it's a huge success if the teacher could turn the 'chicks' into a 'lady'..hm? ;D

Igniz July 3, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

aimooo: that's what i was trying to do..see? i care for them:P

P.E July 18, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Such a cool practicum teacher . =.="

Igniz July 23, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

P.E: hehe. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Think Before You Think.

Think Before You Think.

Interlude

Books are just papers with some ink on them. They mean nothing. But they'll become something when there are people reading them.

Dramatic Durian

You cannot click the picture unless you're a movie lover.

Let's Get Whiteboard-ed!

You cannot click the picture unless you want to learn English.